Last Revised on February 15th, 2023
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you sign up to use our Service, including:
- Email address
- First and Last Name
- User Media Handles (such as Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram handles)
We may also collect other information you provide directly to us, such as feedback, suggestions, or questions through email or other forms of communication.
How do we use your information?
We use your personal information to provide the Service and improve it over time. More specifically, we may use your information to:
- Verify your identity
- Provide customer support
- Send notifications related to the Service
- Respond to your questions or requests
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with the Service
We may also use the information we collect to operate, maintain, and improve our Service. We may use this information for research and analytics purposes and to personalize the Service for you.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Information
In accordance with European Union data protection laws, our legal basis for collecting and using your personal information as described in this Policy will depend on the personal information concerned and the specific context in which we collect it.
However, we will typically collect and use your personal information in the following circumstances:
- Where it is necessary for the performance of a contract with you, such as to provide the Service to you
- Where we have obtained your consent to do so
- Where it is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests and those interests are not overridden by your rights and freedoms
Sharing of Information
We do not share your personal information with third parties for their own marketing purposes without your consent. We may share your information:
- To comply with laws and regulations To respond to a subpoena, warrant, court order, or other legal process To protect the rights and safety of our Company, our users, or the public
We may also share aggregate or anonymous information with third parties for their own business purposes.
We will retain your personal information for as long as needed to provide the Service to you and fulfill the purposes described in this Policy. When we no longer need to use your personal information, we will delete it in accordance with applicable laws.
Security of Your Information
We take the security of your personal information seriously and use appropriate technical, administrative, and physical safeguards to protect it.
Accessing and Updating Your Information
You have the right to request access to the personal information we hold about you and to request that we correct, delete, or restrict our use of your personal information. You may also have the right to object to our processing of your personal information and to request that we transfer your personal information to another organization.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request as soon as possible and in accordance with applicable laws.
Changes to This Policy
We may update this Policy from time to time to reflect changes in our practices and services. If we make any changes, we will update the Last Updated date above and post the new Policy on the Service. Your continued use of the Service after we make changes signifies your acceptance of the new Policy.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us at email@example.com.